Two 3D wax printers for jewelry. The standard for 3D printer precision.
The S325 and new S325+ deliver the extraordinary precision jewelers need at the right price — whether you’re new to 3D printing or a CAD expert ready to upgrade to the industry’s best castability, model quality and production performance.
- Higher precision for custom jewelry designers
- Ultra-fine details for one-of-a kind designs
- Higher production for jewelry manufacturers
- Meets your daily workflow needs
Is the Solidscape S325 or S325+ the best fit for your jewelry production?
No matter which S325 3D wax printer for jewelry you select, you’ll be up and running quickly with Solidscape’s reliable, easy-to-use system, unmatched accuracy and the best materials in the business for 3D printing and casting.
Simple processes for complex builds
We know there’s more to your workflow than printing. The S325 and S325+ Solidscape 3D wax printers for jewelry add value
at every step:
- Get exactly what you design in CAD. Reliable accuracy with every print, including fine filigree, pristine surface finish and perfect prongs for fast stone setting.
- Create with total freedom. Automatically generated supports so there’s no need to build supports in your design and no need to design around the need to build supports.
- Save hours of labor in post-processing. Dissolve-away support material means no more tedious clipping and filing.
S325 for precision, S325+ for production
The S325 and S325+ are Solidscape’s most affordable 3D wax printers for jewelry — your opportunity to compete in the fastpaced world of fine jewelry design and production. Render your breathtaking jewelry visions in CAD, set up the print and walk away. You’ll come back to directly castable, deliciously smooth wax patterns every time.
Smooth Curvature Printing: SCP and SCP+
Solidscape’s exclusive Smooth Curvature Printing (SCP) technology keeps the printer carriage flowing at a constant, even speed, while the nozzle places precise drops of wax along the X and Y axes. The S325+ is equipped with the SCP+ algorithm to boost speed around the curves.
Then the rotating milling blade performs a final sweep, leveling every print layer to the exact same thickness. The result? Solidscape’s world-famous precision, accuracy and surface finish so you can be confident with every print.