Solidscape believes that our people make the difference. Therefore, we are happy to offer a full suite of benefits that promotes both a healthy lifestyle and work/life balance to all employees.
- We are pleased to offer three comprehensive medical plans for employees to choose from. Under all medical plan options, routine/preventive services, prenatal/maternity care, well child care, immunizations, and flu shots are covered at 100%
- We offer a comprehensive dental plan with preventative services covered at 100%. Other services include Restorative Services, Prosthodontics, and orthodontic.
- Although both medical plans cover basic vision care, we do offer additional vision coverage.
- We offer both base coverage paid by the company as well as additional voluntary coverage employees are able to elect. Both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability are paid for by the company.
Flexible Spending Account
- A Flexible Spending Account is pre-tax money which can be used for medical and dental expenses that employees are able to put aside per paycheck.
401K Savings plan
- We offer both a standard 401K plan and a Roth plan, including a company match dollar-for-dollar up to 4%.
- Employees are eligible for our tuition program after (6) six months of continuous employment. Reimbursement can be used for tuition, required fees, and textbooks.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Employees accrue 3 weeks of vacation during each of their first 3 years of employment; 4 weeks during years 4 through 8; 5 weeks during years 9 through 14; and 6 weeks each year thereafter. PTO begins accruing on an employee’s start date.
- All regular, full time employees are eligible for company paid holidays. We offer 10 paid holidays per calendar year.