The total package
Speed up your jewelry business with the best professional 3D printer.
The S390 high precision 3D printer for professionals delivers all the extraordinary precision and accuracy you expect from Solidscape with a faster print speed and lifetime printhead warranty. Build more perfect, directly castable wax models. Thrill more customers.
- Solidscape’s highest production printer
- Five resolution settings, from 25 to 50 µm
- Lifetime printhead warranty — never pay for another printhead
- Best-in-class castable wax build and dissolvable support wax
- Industrial-grade dust collection system with storage cabinet
- Power regulator for added dependability
The S390 goes beyond 3D printing to transform your workflow
Now creativity and productivity go hand-in-hand
The best professional 3D printer automatically generates a support structure for your unique design, ensuring a pristine surface finish. Every element is protected. The support dissolves away hands-free, leaving a perfect wax model ready for casting. If you can dream it, you can print it. No need to build supports one by one in CAD and remove them by hand after casting.
- Spot-on accuracy: perfect prongs for effortless stone setting
- The sharpest detail in the industry
- Directly castable wax — no trial and error required
Solidscape’s dissolving support
Other printers require clipping and sanding
S390 for jewelry manufacturers
The S390 is Solidscape’s premium 3D printing machine because it gives big-ticket jewelry producers like you the capacity you need to succeed. Your jewelry designs are in high demand, and Solidscape allows you to meet the demand — and expand. Your S390 will quickly become the most productive member of the team, a workhorse that prints directly castable wax patterns 24/7. It pulls all-nighters so you don’t have to.
Solidjet technology to rev up your workflow
Solidscape’s exclusive Solidjet technology changes the way the build and support materials are deposited on the build plate, powering the same Solidscape precision even faster. The S390 high precision 3D printer’s faster speed means you can boost your daily production — all within your existing workflow and processes.