A free seminar featuring the overview of jewellery CAD software and a demonstration of Solidscape 3D printers hosted by our partner Schindler Technologies.
This free, hands-on seminar will allow you to get familiar with complete process of creating jewelry wax models for investment casting.
You will learn how you can design jewellery with the newest version of RhinoGold software. and also how to print the wax models of your designs with the industry-leading Solidscape 3D Printers.
You will see in action the newest Solidscape printer and you will receive a sample wax model printed on it. No CAD experience is necessary.
- Overview of Jewellery CAD-CAM
- Overview of RhinoGold Features
- Rhino & RhinoGold User Interface
- Creating Conventional Rings
- Creating Signets
- Creating & Placing Gems
- Creating Eternity Rings
- Scaling Rings
- Creating Bezels
- Using RhinoGold Element Library
- Photorealistic Rendering of Jewellery
- Printing wax models with a Solidscape 3D printer