The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for assisting in the process of sourcing and retaining key suppliers and other related services to help Solidscape maintain a world class presence within the 3D Printing market. In this role, the ideal candidate will work with both internal and external customers to help drive the Supply Chain function.
What you will do…
- Support the process of locating, evaluating and selecting potential new suppliers.
- Work with multiple departments within the company to represent the purchasing function.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with many internal/external customers to expedite purchase orders.
- Effectively communicate department processes and procedures throughout the company to ensure that the highest-level of satisfaction and quality is achieved.
- Monitor and maintain ERP system to facilitate a smooth and collaborative working environment between multiple departments.
- Process RMAs (return material authorization) within company guidelines, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to Solidscape/Prodways Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
What you must have…
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience in purchasing and planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- 2 or more years of purchasing experience in varied commodities.
- A willingness to learn new processes and skills.
It would be nice if you had….
- Knowledge of Lean practices or Six Sigma training.
- APICs certifications such as C.P.M. or CPIM certification is desirable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this role, click here.