The Marketing Communications Specialist is a key player in the creation and execution of marketing content designed to deliver quality revenue leads. This person will have a passion for engaging our targeted audience, for the purpose of driving the business forward.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are creative and can spot new opportunities for developing relevant content.
- You think strategically and enjoy collaborating to achieve team goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Research and analyze our market to create ideas and campaigns which drive our business to the next level.
- Work with internal teams to discover new opportunities for content, which improve lead generation.
- Compose engaging content to represent the company across different platforms.
- Represent the company brand at events.
EXPERIENCE YOU ALREADY HAVE
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a Marketing role with a proven ability to drive brand awareness.
- A thorough understanding of marketing components such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, and Google Analytics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.