Summary: Solidscape is looking for a software engineer to implement new software initiatives for 3D printer platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with developers to improve Solidscape product’s functionality
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of basic programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Work in a pleasant office environment with other department staff
- Utilize a computer workstation and various software applications
- Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor
- Travel requirement: N/A
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time to meet the business needs of Solidscape.
To apply for this role, click here.