The Product Marketing Manager will manage and drive product marketing ideation, from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will deliver product marketing strategies and field activities that maximize the sales and market potential of all products.
What you will do…
- Works closely with Engineering, Sales and Marketing to drive New Product Introductions (NPI) ensuring timely, well-positioned and supported product marketing strategies, plans and execution that fuel demand and drives revenue.
- Owns and drives the Marketing elements of the NPI process to include ideation, customer need identification, concept definition and product launch plans cross-functionally in coordination with the R&D.
- Owns Product Marketing Roadmap and NPI and Product Sustaining marketing activities process to end of life.
- Works with Marketing to successfully launch new products marketing collateral, web and social media content, trade shows, PR, launch events and training developed for both internal and external audiences.
- Researches and understands the competitive landscape, through market research and comprehensive customer feedback analysis followed by planning and time-critical execution.
- Drives product demand generation strategies and field activities to maximize the sales and margin potential of products.
- Manages all deliverables for product and field marketing program release activities.
- Manages complete product marketing lifecycle of releases of Company products, programs, and services.
- Contributes to content creation and management to support marketing and sales activity for direct customers and the channel
- Connects with the industry ecosystem (partners, customers, experts …) to ensure the Product meets the industry’s expectations
- Participates in marketing activities across geographies and contributes to Channels programs and best practices in order elevate field marketing activities that meet or exceed assigned regional sales goals.
- Creates, maintains reference material on new products, develops and delivers training on new product releases and policy procedure changes.
Experience you already have…
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 experience with product marketing planning, program management, field marketing management and execution.
- NPI and program/project management experience.
- Experience in managing global strategic programs, projects, timelines, and checklists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well-versed in managing meetings and preparing presentations or status reports.
- Strong organizational skills and consistent attention to detail with crisp understanding of interdependencies in the NPI process.
- Strong communications skills are a must to be able to move projects through cross-functional teams. Must be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Collaborative team spirit, able to work with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and cross-functionally with product management, sales, business planning, marketing communication, operations and support.
- Ability to work well with others.
To apply for this role, click here!