Position Summary: Perform product assembly operations in accordance with established manufacturing procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Proven ability to follow documented processes without deviation
- Familiarity with the use of hand tools, weighing scales, and mixing environments
- Ability to multi-task, monitor mixing process, and maintain progress records
- Communicates and assists Supervisor with daily reporting and progress
- Familiar understanding of a LEAN working environment
- Follows 5S and LEAN implementation
- Maintains a clean working environment
- Able to monitor and communicate material concerns relating to manufacturing (Kanban)
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety trainings related to the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Basic Qualifications: (absolute minimum requirements for the role; measurable and/or quantifiable)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Reliable work record (Attendance and Culture)
- Preferred Qualifications: (would add value to the role)
- Knowledge of torque settings, ESD precautions, dial indicators, dry weighing/mixing process
- Interest in a High Tech or Manufacturing environment
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work well with others.
- Can work independently as needed
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: 0%
To apply for this role click here.