Every year at Baselworld, the World Watch and Jewellery Show, Solidscape opens the doors to creative designers from around the world to create works of art that embrace cutting edge 3D printing technology. Creativity and talent come together to produce stunning entries from intricate rings to unique sculptures through the use of jewelry CAD software and High Precision 3D Printing.
Showcase Your Innovative Jewelry Design Skills
Solidscape, Inc. is now accepting entries for its 7th Annual Design Competition to be featured at our stand E61 at BASELWORLD March 23 – 30, 2017! This exciting competition provides jewelry designers the opportunity to showcase their skills and receive international recognition for their work in jewelry design and fine art and the chance to win cash prizes!
Jewelry Designs that Push Boundaries
Solidscape is proud to showcase the most creative and innovative designs that illustrate what is possible when designers push the boundaries of creativity. Previous winners include Miron Kutarba’s Amber Slipknot, Stanislav Drokin’s whimsical frog ring, OG-Art Studio’s Dragon Pendant and more! Check out the gallery below or our Programs pages for more winners and finalists!
Enter your jewelry or fine art design by Feb 13th, 2017!
- Submit a unique, original CAD design not previously submitted as a color rendering or photo and .stl file
- Only files that can be successfully printed on a Solidscape High Precision 3D Printer will be accepted for final judging
- Design submission deadline: Feb 13, 2017
- Finalists on display: March 23-30, 2017
- Winners announced: March 25, 2017
Previous Design Competition at Baselworld Winners