Summary: Solidscape is looking for a software engineer to implement new software initiatives for 3D printer platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience with implementing application software and user interfaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Develop, deploy, and maintain desktop applications, embedded applications, databases, and integrated solutions for Solidscape printer platforms
- Utilize the latest technologies, architectures, and tools to enhance software reliability, reusability and increase productivity through all steps of the file preparation and printing process
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Systems Engineering required
- 5 years of related experience
- Required experience
- Preferred experience, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and to provide solutions with minimal direction
- Motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work well with others
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor
- Travel requirement: N/A
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Solidscape.
To apply for this role, click here.