Solidscape is looking for a visionary software engineer to implement new software initiatives for 3D printer platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience with designing, implementing, and deploying software solutions for printers, and user interfaces.
What you will do…
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain the software for electro-mechanical systems for Solidscape printer platforms
- Be part of a high energy team building a robust multi-tiered software architecture that is modular, easily extensible, service oriented and potentially reused across multiple product lines
- Utilize the latest technologies, architectures, and tools to enhance software reliability, reusability and increase productivity through all steps of the file preparation and printing process
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values
What you must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Proven experience architecting, designing and developing software solutions for complex hardware systems
- Expert level experience required;
- Embedded Systems
- Required experience with;
- Object oriented design
- Multithreaded applications
- C and C++
It would be great if you have…
- ARM based processors
- I2C protocol
- Motion control systems
- State driven architecture
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and to provide solutions with minimal direction
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work well with others