Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you think 3D Printing is revolutionary and offers innovative ways to build models and products? Are you looking for that next step in your career to learn new things in an exciting industry? Then we may be the right place for you!
Summary: Electrical design, development, and continuation support for machine control electronics. Will develop and implement hardware test plans, project planning and scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Development of Digital and Analog circuits and circuit boards.
- Design and development of microprocessor and programmable logic devices, including FPGA, CPLD, etc.
- Circuit test, integration and debugging in support of project team.
- Develop detailed schedules and test plans for assigned design tasks.
- Support continuing engineering needs by identifying replacement components, troubleshooting production issues, and participating in cost-reduction and reliability improvement efforts for electrical hardware.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years experience and a strong background in the following areas:
o Possess the ability to work well in a team environment. Must be open to the ideas of others and exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ ideas and views.
o Ability to manage a project to scope.
o Ability to follow established design and documentation processes.
o Ability to work well with others.
- Embedded control hardware development.
- Programmable logic design and development, preferably with Verilog.
- Experience with OrCAD and/or Xilinx Vivado software is a plus.
- Ability to perform basic PCB rework.
- Knowledge of I2C and SPI Buses.
- Exposure to analog circuits, specifically MOSFETS and Comparators.
- Motion control and/or electromechanical hardware design and development.
- Understanding of agency design and performance requirements to meet safety, emissions, and immunity.
- Design for Manufacturability and assembly.
- No direct reports
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: N/A
To apply for this role, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.