Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you think 3D Printing is revolutionary and offers innovative ways to build models and products? Are you looking for that next step in your career to learn new things in an exciting industry? Then we may be the right place for you!
Summary: Electrical design, development, and continuation support for machine control electronics. Will develop and implement hardware test plans, project planning and scheduling.
What You Will Do:
- Development of Digital and Analog circuits and circuit boards.
- Work on a team to design and develop microprocessor and programmable logic devices.
- Circuit test, integration and debugging in support of project team.
- Develop detailed schedules and test plans for assigned design tasks.
- Support continuing engineering needs by identifying replacement components, troubleshooting production issues, and participating in cost-reduction and reliability improvement efforts for electrical hardware.
What you Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess the ability to work well in a team environment.
- 3-5 years experience in the following areas:
- Schematic design and PCB development
- Component selection and BOM creation
- Ability to manage a project to scope.
- Ability to follow established design and documentation processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and status to individuals unfamiliar with Electrical Engineering
- Embedded control hardware development.
- Motion control and/or electromechanical hardware design and development.
- Programmable logic design and development preferred.
- Experience with OrCAD and/or Xilinx Vivado software is a plus.
- Knowledge of I2C and SPI Buses preferred.
- Understanding of agency design and performance requirements to meet safety, emissions, and immunity.
- Design for Manufacturability and assembly.
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: N/A
To apply for this role, please click here.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.