The Regional Sales Representatives manage sales of Solidscape products sold by selected Resellers to ensure revenue quotas are met or exceeded. On a consistent basis they forecast unit sales, train resellers, make joint sales calls with resellers, and provide marketing advice and guidance. This particular sales position is managing our Sales Channel in EMEA. This role must be based in close proximity to our main office in Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA.
What you will do…
- Ensure maximum sales coverage and market share through channel partners in all of our defined market segments over the complete product portfolio, within the EMEA region.
- Manage and develop relationships with channel partners as well as execute respective channel programs.
- Work a flexible schedule that accommodates interfacing with resellers within the EMEA region
- Travel to EMEA countries for face to face meetings at least 30% of the time
- Act as the focal point of contact for any channel interactions and act as the resellers’ voice within the company and as an important source of market information for the company
- Be responsible for the resellers’ entire lifecycle (identification, recruitment, on-boarding, management/development & transition)
- Coordinate all company’s activities with resellers and make sure all related communication is optimally streamlined and understood by the channel partners
- Develop and execute country and reseller business plans including quota setting, demand and opportunity generation, account planning, coverage and capacity maps, capabilities assessment and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience you must have…
- 5 years in channel sales
- Experience managing a sales channel specifically selling capital equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to manage relationships internally and externally
- Flexibility to work outside of conventional work hours
- Experience managing sales opportunities through Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
- Ability to work well with others.
To apply for this role, click here!