Our Regional Sales Managers manage sales of Solidscape products to ensure revenue quotas are met or exceeded. On a consistent basis they forecast unit sales, train resellers and representatives, make joint sales calls with resellers and representatives, manage Solidscape’s direct prospects and customers, and provide marketing advice and guidance. This position will be responsible for the Western Region of the Americas.
What you will do…
· Ensure maximum sales coverage and market share in all of our defined market segments over the complete product portfolio, within the Western Americas region.
· Manage and develop relationships with selected Resellers, Manufacturing Representatives, Prospects and Customers as well as execute respective sales programs.
· Travel around the Western Region for face to face meetings at least 50% of the time
· Act as the focal point of contact for any customer interactions and act as the voice within the company and as an important source of market information for the company
· Be responsible for the resellers’ and manufacturing representatives entire lifecycle (identification, recruitment, on-boarding, management/development & transition)
· Identify new sales opportunities and increase Solidscape’s presence with current customers
· Oversee all company’s activities with resellers and representatives in order to ensure all related communication is optimally streamlined and understood by the channel partners within the Eastern Region.
· Develop and execute business plans including quota setting, demand and opportunity generation, account planning, coverage and capacity maps, capabilities assessment and customer satisfaction
What you must have…
· Minimum of 3 years in direct sales
· Experience managing a sales channel and/or directly selling capital equipment
· Proven experience building market presence with end users
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
· Exemplary interpersonal skills to manage relationships internally and externally
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
It would be great if you had…
· Experience managing sales opportunities through salesforce.com or a similar CRM tool
· Knowledge and experience with sales in the Los Angeles area, specifically
· Experience selling into jewelry or industrial markets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Solidscape will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.