Our Regional Channel Sales Managers manage sales of Solidscape and Prodways products sold by selected Resellers to ensure revenue quotas are met or exceeded. On a consistent basis they forecast unit sales, train resellers, make joint sales calls with resellers, and provide marketing advice and guidance. This particular sales position is managing our Sales Channel in Asia / Pacific. This role must be based in close proximity to our main office in Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA.
What you will do…
- Ensure maximum sales coverage and market share through channel partners in all of our defined market segments over the complete product portfolio, within the Asia / Pacific region.
- Manage and develop relationships with channel partners as well as execute respective channel programs.
- Work a flexible schedule that accommodates interfacing with resellers within the APAC region
- Travel to Asia Pacific countries for face to face meetings at least 50% of the time
- Act as the focal point of contact for any channel interactions and act as the resellers’ voice within the company and as an important source of market information for the company
- Be responsible for the resellers’ entire lifecycle (identification, recruitment, on-boarding, management/development & transition)
- Coordinate all company’s activities with resellers and make sure all related communication is optimally streamlined and understood by the channel partners
- Develop and execute country and reseller business plans including quota setting, demand and opportunity generation, account planning, coverage and capacity maps, capabilities assessment and customer satisfaction
What you must have…
- Minimum 5-10 years in channel sales
- Experience managing a sales channel specifically selling capital equipment
- Demonstrated experience managing a sales channel or distribution partners within India and China required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing preferred
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to manage relationships internally and externally
- Flexibility to work outside of conventional work hours
It would be great if you had…
- Experience managing sales opportunities through salesforce.com or a similar CRM too