Summary: The Marketing Specialist works closely with the global Marketing team to create and execute effective marketing communications that build brand and support the sales process. This person develops content for company collateral, emails, white papers, videos, case studies and other corporate assets. They ensure consistent messaging throughout all marketing tactics; while documenting and implementing appropriate marketing communications processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for creating and updating all company social media platforms on a regular basis.
- Plan and execute sales and advertising campaigns.
- Mange events including tradeshows and webinars.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content and creative for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Create content for the website, blogs and others as directed.
- Management of data and leads within company sales and marketing platforms.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Adobe Suite and graphic design skills a plus.
- Must have a creative and positive mindset.
Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor
To apply for this role, click here!