The Marketing Manager is a key player in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns and brand awareness. This person will have a passion for engaging our targeted audience, for the purpose of driving the business forward.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are creative and can spot new opportunities.
- You are passionate about changing the future of technology.
- You think strategically and enjoy collaborating to achieve team goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create engaging content and increase brand awareness and SEO.
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate and nurture leads – inbound (content), digital, social networks, emails, automation, display, trade shows, etc.
- Jump into existing Marketing plans, with a “can do” attitude.
- Using data, identify trends within the market and make recommendations for new campaigns
- Coordinate and represent the company brand at customer sites and trade shows.
- Work as part of a global team to drive KPIs and lead generation activities.
EXPERIENCE YOU ALREADY HAVE
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a Marketing role with a proven ability to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- A thorough understanding of marketing components such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, and Google Analytics.
To apply for this role, click here.