Summary: Electrical design, development, and continuation support for machine control electronics. Will develop and implement hardware test plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Development of Digital and Analog circuits and circuit boards.
- Work on a team to design and develop microprocessor and programmable logic devices.
- Circuit test, development of test plan, integration and debugging in support of project team.
- Support continuing engineering needs by identifying replacement components, troubleshooting production issues, participate in cost-reduction and reliability improvement efforts for electrical hardware.
- Rework circuit boards and cable assemblies in support of product development efforts.
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Less than 2 years of experience with experience in the following areas:
- Schematic design and an understanding of PCB development
- Component selection and BOM creation
- Ability to follow established design and documentation processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and status to individuals unfamiliar with Electrical Engineering
- Embedded control hardware development.
- Motion control and/or electromechanical hardware design and development.
- Programmable logic design and development preferred.
- Ability to read Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Knowledge of I2C and SPI Buses preferred.
- Design for Manufacturability and assembly.
- Interface with various departments for transition to production of newly released products, including uploads to eMAX, ECO generation and support for release of documents for Marketing, Service and Operations.
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: N/A
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this role, click here!