Solidscape is searching for an Inside Sales Representative to drive the sales of Solidscape products with existing and new customers by responding in a timely manner to leads generated through incoming phone, email, web and live chat inquiries. Effectively create and execute against outbound prospecting and sales campaigns. Work closely with Sales and Customer Service teams, as well as with end customers, resellers and the entire service management group.
What you will do…
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming phone, email and web inquiries, and respond timely to leads generated by marketing, promotions and sales executives to provide high-quality lead generation.
- Actively engage in lead generation through outbound calls, emails, prospecting, networking and social media activity – pipeline creation should consistently meet or exceed quarterly targets.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for requests for information general follow-up activities.
- Maintain accurate records and information on all customer activities in Salesforce.
- Meet all minimum requirements for monthly, quarterly and annual contact activity.
- Develop account profiles, mine and identify key buying personas and report important account developments in a timely fashion.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on printer products and services and industry trends.
- Demonstrates commitment to Solidscape Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety training related to the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you must have…
- Associates degree and two years of sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to various internal and external clients.
- Must be results driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well with others.
It would be great if you have…
- Account management or sales experience
- Inside sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment, outbound customer sales experience and experience working with Salesforce.