Solidscape and Prodways is looking for a Field Support Engineer to be the technical expert on the operation and maintenance of our resin and wax based products for the western region and based in Southern California. The ideal candidate should be customer focused, results driven, and passionate about customer service and the 3D printing industry!
What you will do…
• Become a key contributor to a successful and growing service organization providing best possible service to our customers.
• Become the subject matter expert for Solidscape wax and Prodways resin based products.
• Travel to customer sites and assist in resolving complex technical issues or provide assistance to Resellers and Distributors.
• Support our customers with a combination of remote maintenance support as well as onsite remedial and preventative activities.
• Maintain records of system performance in the field and assist in driving product improvement efforts within the company
• Manage & maintain an inventory of spare parts in support of our customers.
• Provide input into development teams to ensure that products are being designed for high levels of reliability and serviceability..
• Provide inputs and field perspective to the Service Team and the Service Community.
• Demonstrate commitment to the company and our customers by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with our company values.
What you must have…
• One or more years of experience supporting hardware such as printers, copiers or scanners installed at customer locations.
• Customer-focused attitude with an appropriate sense of urgency and an attention to details when handling customer issues.
• Ability to work well with others.
It would be great if you have…
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems and to provide solutions with minimal direction
• Knowledge or interest to learn CAD/CAM applications.
• Knowledge or interest to learn Dental application software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities