Solidscape is looking for a Field Service Technician to be the field technical expert on the operation and maintenance of our resin based and laser sintering products. The ideal candidate should be customer focused, results driven, and passionate about customer service and the 3D printing technology industry!
What you will do…
- Become a key contributor to a successful and growing service organization providing best in class service to our customers.
- Become the subject matter expert for Prodways resin-based products.
- Travel to customer sites and assist in resolving complex technical issues or provide assistance to Resellers and Distributors.
- Perform onsite installations, customer training, repairs and preventative maintenance on our Prodways printers.
- Support our customers with a combination of remote maintenance support as well as onsite remedial or preventative activities.
- Maintain records of system performance in the field and assist in driving product or service improvement efforts within the company
- Manage & maintain an inventory of spare parts in support of our customers.
- Provide input into development teams to ensure that products are being designed for high levels of reliability and serviceability.
- Provide inputs and field perspective to the Service Team and the Service Community.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company and our customers by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with our company values.
- Commissioning the Prodways Printers prior shipping to customer site.
- Assembling parts for after sales use or production line
What you must have…
- One or more years of experience supporting hardware such as printers, copiers or scanners installed at customer locations.
- Customer-focused attitude with an appropriate sense of urgency and an attention to details when handling customer issues.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with an aptitude to work collaboratively on solving problems.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in order to set priorities and create flexible work schedules around work activities.
- Ability to resolve problems, think analytically and communicate professionally in high pressure, time sensitive, customer environments.
- Experienced in managing customer relationships, proactively seeks customer feedback.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability towards solving problems, and effectively communicate these solutions to co-workers and customers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to Travel up to 75% of the time both domestic and International.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
It would be great if you have…
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and to provide solutions with minimal direction
- Knowledge or interest to learn CAD/CAM applications.
- Knowledge or interest to learn Dental application software.
- Experience with Windows OS and iOS applications
- Fluent in English, French will be a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
To apply for this role, click here!