PRODWAYS designs, manufactures and markets high-end professional 3D printing machines. PRODWAYS is a subsidiary of THE GORGÉ GROUP, a publicly traded French family-owned industrial group specializing in robotics, technologies dedicated to the protection of goods and people and 3D printing.
Prodways printers rely on a unique and patented system that allows them to outperform the competition in terms of speed, accuracy and size of the parts produced.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks, which will be both repetitive and non – repetitive. Main tasks include assisting the Assembly team to produce high quality products. The ideal individual will work with minimal supervision to assemble, modify, rework and repair assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Use hand and power tools to assemble mechanical, optical, or electrical components and subassemblies to ensure finished product meets quality and cosmetic standards.
- Install and solder electronic components to circuit boards.
- Read mechanical schematics and apply to assembly operations.
- Collaborate with Engineers to make recommendations and adjustments to process.
- Use basic computer software to create or modify drawings and or schematics.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments and testing equipment.
- Collaborate with Engineers to identify, solve and repair problems within the printers.
Who You Are:
You are a motivated and passionate individual! You recognize the value in high technology and want to be a part of changing the future! With the ability to come up to speed on quickly on new ideas, you also bring experience in the following areas:
- 3-5 years of electrical and electro-mechanical assembly.
- Previous experience with prototype, assembly drawings and blueprint readings.
- Experience with soldering different electrical components independently.
To apply for this role, click here!