The Director of Customer Support provides leadership and supervision of the Customer Support Team for both Solidscape Worldwide and Prodways Printers in North America. The ideal candidate will oversee installation, training, maintenance and repair services to a network of resellers as well as direct end users. The Director of Customer Support is also in charge of the customer satisfaction with Solidscape and Prodways product ensuring we continuously deliver the best possible experience. The Director of Customer Support will serve an important role within the Leadership Team, representing the “voice of the customer” to other department leaders.
What you will do…
• Work one on one with the Customer Service team to develop key strategies and identify areas that need improvement within the department.
• Analyze field service performance data, dashboard metrics and summary reports as required and present findings at weekly status meetings.
• Oversee all Model Lab activities.
• Qualify and define peripheral equipment to create a complete solution package for end-users.
• Work with the Director of Sales to manage key accounts during the pre and post sales cycle.
• Develop and train the customer service team throughout the US, to ensure continuous career growth and “best in class” customer service.
• Contribute to the process of organizational planning, design and structure to meet future business requirements.
• Oversee the implementation and continuous improvement of the service CRM platform.
• Understand financial impact of decisions and assume fiscal responsibility for developing and ensuring compliance with department budgets.
What you must have…
• 5+ years in a high technology/manufacturing environment; of which 2 or more years were managing a technical support organization.
• Broad experience in managing technical service and support operations including field service, contact center, product support, training, and documentation.
• Ability to effectively communicate and create partnerships with other departments and all levels of management.
• Ability to manage through change and to lead change when appropriate.
• Experience in process development and improvement.
• Technical competence necessary to understand the company’s products and applications.
• Exceptional customer relationship management and communication skills.
It would be great if you had…
• Experience managing an online customer platform, such as Salesforce Community.
• Experience working closely with both Reseller and direct end user channels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Solidscape will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.