The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a crucial role in supporting the marketing team in various key areas. Working closely with cross-functional teams, this role will assist in planning and executing marketing communications initiatives, including email marketing campaigns, social media management, collateral management, and trade shows. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role offers a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule.
What you will find yourself doing in this role:
- Collaborate with the marketing team and assist in execution of marketing communications initiatives, with a particular focus on executing email marketing campaigns and social media
- Create graphics for social media, advertising and product support
- Execute email marketing campaigns including building emails, testing for design and content accuracy, and sending emails to target audiences
- Create content for blog posts, nurturing campaigns and social media
- Assist with the planning and execution of trade shows, managing logistics, materials ordering, sample coordination, and vendor collaboration
ho we are looking for:
- An energetic and creative individual with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- A people person! You have excellent communication skills and can carry conversation with different personality types.
- You have used design programs such as Adobe and Canva!
If you are a creative marketer with attention to detail and follow through, we want to hear from you!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Solidscape will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this role, click here!