The Staff Accountant’s principal function is to perform the duties of general ledger management, accounts payable, and work order reconciliations. This role may participate in the implementation of new programs as it pertains to the Finance department. This individual must have an excellent overview of the company’s operations and the various streams of income and expenses within the entity.
- Perform reconciliation functions for all Finance workflows: bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, deferred revenue, work order reconciliations, Company credit cards, and fixed assets
- Assist in work order reconciliations, inventory reconciliations, and customer billing questions
- Assist the Controller in compiling management and financial reports as needed, including preparation of annual fiscal budget
- Maintain the fixed asset sub-ledger; including fixed assets added through the work order system
- Receives and reviews invoices aids department in invoice coding
- Maintains vendor listing
- Investigates and reconciles vendor statements with payments
- Manages the company payroll services and ensures compliance and accuracy in monthly payroll activities
- Ensures compliance with department policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge and application of all billing rate schedules
- Assist customers with escalated questions regarding billing or collection issues
- Provide necessary reconciliations and support for annual financial audit
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related.
- Good knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Minimum of 5 years in an accounting role
- Performance of complex accounting reconciliations
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with CRM Salesforce, a plus
- Experience or knowledge of corporate tax accounting.
- Experience with global organizations
To apply for this role, please click here.